Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Wash your mouth out with soap.

Moneybags atA Catholic Lifehas a very good post discussing cursing and profanity.

Is Bad Language a Sin?

This is definitely something that I struggle with. Sometimes my language can get pretty colorful. I work in an environment that is full of choice words. Sometimes it seems like conversations are little more than long strings of explicitives. When I first started my job a few months ago I was known as the person that rarely let one of these words fly. Over the last few months it has become more common. My co-workers are still surprised when I let a rather long string loose. I know this isn't good. I should be setting an example with my manner of speech. One more thing to work on in the constant struggle against sin.

No comments: