Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, February 18, 2007

If you haven't visited. . .

If you haven't visited the Catholic Converts blog or just haven't been there in a while I suggest doing so. In the last few days there have been a few new bloggers join in.

There has also been a new contributor added to the blog. His first post, The delemma of timing is a very good read. Mark is speaking primarily of conversion but I think what he has to say applies to everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, shucks. There was me thinking you might not notice the post!

I didn't think it could apply to everyone, but re-reading it, I suppose it could now. It's about "God's time" versus our time, I suppose.

Chris said...

Yeah I keep a pretty good eye on the two blogs. I typically work 6 or 7 days a week so sometimes I'm really slow at responding to things.

Glad to hear that you are going to be able to enter the Church this Eater!