Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, June 04, 2006

St. Louis, MO

Yesterday I was in Saint Louis, MO for a baseball game. There was an 8:00 am Mass at the Cathedral Basilica of Saint Louis. After Mass I was able to take a few pictures of the inside. The interior photo is a little out of focus because the lighting wasn't great and my camera just couldn't handle it (or at least I don't know enough about the settings to adjust them). Anyway, afterwards we decided to visit the Basilica of Saint Louis, King of France, also known as the "Old Cathredral". Along the way we passed Saint Francis Xavier Church on the campus of Saint Louis University. It was open but fairly dark inside and I wasn't able to get any good shots of this amazing church. If you are ever in Saint Louis, I would suggest taking some time to visit the city's churches.

Cathedral Basilica of Saint Louis



Basilica of Saint Louis, King of France (Old Cathedral)

Saint Francis Xavier Church

No comments: