Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, April 22, 2007

A Nice Surprise Today

I went to the 11:00 am Mass today and was pleasantly surprised to find that Archbishop Naumann was there to celebrate Mass. He was the to award certificates of catechist and bless those who has just earned this certification at catechists in the Archdiocese. There were somewhere around 25 students at the St. Lawrence Center plus another 35-40 individuals from around the Archdiocese of Kansas City in Kansas receiving their certificates today.

Being relatively new to the Archdiocese I was glad to get the opportunity to attend a Mass celebrated by the Archbishop. I don't know a whole lot about him but some of the things that I've noticed that he is doing in the Archdiocese seem pretty positive. I thought he gave an excellent homily this morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are getting good surprises, Chris!