Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Book tag

I've been tagged by KaleJ at un-Muted Mumblings in the Book(s) I'm currently reading meme.
So, for want of something better to write about (or for want of the eloquence to write about something better), I have decided to start another blogosphere ‘tag’ and ask fellow bloggers to write about the book, or books they are currently reading.
At the moment I am reading The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis for the second time. I'm currently on The Horse and His Boy.

I started reading Death on a Friday Afternoon: Meditation on the Last Words of Jesus From the Cross by Fr. Richard John Neuhaus during Lent but havent' gotten beyond the first two chapters. I should really pick it back up again soon.

I tag Matt, Mark, and Annabel

1 comment:

Annabel said...

O.k. I responded to the tag, it's in my regular blog at www.coasterlover.blogspot.com

Annabel