Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, January 12, 2007

new Rocky movie

I admit it. I have not seen any of the Rocky movies. But, I might have to watch them with the release of the lastest installment. Especially after coming across this article.

Actor Sylvester Stallone Returns to Christian Faith, Includes Conversion in New Movie"

Sylvester Stallone, of “Rocky” and “Rambo” fame, has come back to his Christian roots, in a conversion experience that he says has released him from the pressures of the world.

“The more I go to church,” Stallone said, reported Focus on the Family’s CitizenLink, “and the more I turn myself over to the process of believing in Jesus and listening to His Word and having Him guide my hand, I feel as though the pressure is off me now.”

Stallone’s new movie, Rocky Balboa, is the latest and final chapter in the ‘Rocky’ series, reflecting the star’s conviction that life is about following Christ, not battling it out alone.


Courtesy LiftSite.net

No comments: