Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, August 04, 2006

Prayer request

Growing up in a small town has its benefits. I grew up in one of these "everybody knows everybody" type towns. The next nearest town was even smaller and my grandparents lived there. The one thing my grandparent's town did have was a small public library. I spent a lot of time there as a kid and the librarian, who is a wonderfully kind lady, was very instrumental in encouraging my reading habit.

My mom has been filling in at this particular library for the past few weeks while the librarian has been out with health problems. Mom tells me that her condition is not improving and her doctor has not been able to diagnose the problem. Now she has been sent to another doctor for another round of tests. I would appreciate you taking a moment to lift this wonderful lady up in prayer.

And don't forget to pray for Luukas and relief of suffering in the world.

P.S. In case you were wondering, I didn't get the job that I flew out to the East coast to interview for a couple of weeks ago. I don't like asking for prayers for myself, but I would appreciate any that you offer. I would also take a job if you have the need for a recent college graduate with a Master's degree.

1 comment:

Annabel said...

Will definitely pray for you. What is your degree in, if I may ask?