Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, May 12, 2006

What A Year

On one hand August seems like a long time ago. On the other, it seems like yesterday. In August, I was getting ready to enter my second year of graduate school and anxiously awaiting the start of RCIA. Now, here I am in May. I've been Catholic for almost a month and I graduate tomorrow. I think I've grown more in the last 9 months that at any other period in my life. I can't wait to see what God has planned for me next.

Today's Jesus Sighting:
This afternoon my parents, sister, and brother-in-law arrived in town for graduation tomorrow. We spent the afternoon together and had a nice dinner. As I sit and think tonight I realize how blessed our family truely is. My parents are both happy and healthy, my sister and brother-in-law are expecting thier first child, and I am graduating with a Master's degree at 24. Where I really saw Christ the most today was in the love that our family shares. I hear and see so many stories of disfunctional families, broken homes, loveless marriages, and siblings not on speaking terms. Christ is truely present and working in our family.

No comments: