Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

24 Hour Rosary: World Day of Prayer for Vocations

The few of you who still visit the blog may have noticed the image at the top of the right sidebar and thought, "hmm, I wonder what that is?". Or you may not have thought about it at all.

I would like to encourage you to think about it and better yet click on it!

Some of you may or may not have realized that I have another blog, Catholic Converts. This is where I spend most of my "blogging time" while unfortunately neglecting this one.

I have attempted to start an effort to get as many people as possible to join in 24 Hours of the Rosary for Vocations on April 13. The details may all be found by clicking the image in the sidebar.

No comments: