Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Sidebar fun

If you haven't done so already, please join the Calling Rome Home map. The link is in the sidebar.

Also, check out my other blog: Catholic Converts. It's a project that I started and then all but abandoned due to how hectic my life became recently. I hope to pay more attention to it again soon. I think it has potential to be a great gatherings place for blogs by Catholic converts. And if you aren't a convert, there's an option for you too. Check it out.

You'll also notice a search box in the sidebar. The search box searches this blog only.

Also, you may have noticed that the monthly Memorials, Feasts, and Solemnities" has disappeared. It was HTML coded and didn't work as well as I wanted. I've experimented with some Java programs but hosting the external file required for the ones I've found is a bit of a problem. If you know of an option, either a Java client or a hosting option, please let me know.

No comments: