Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, October 07, 2007

I can't believe I'll be out of town.

St. Lawrence Catholic Campus Center (I'm a staff member at the university it serves) will offer the Extraordinary form of the Latin Rite Mass on Sunday, October 21 at 12:30 pm with Fr. Denis Buchholz of the Institute of Christ the King Sovereign Priest as Principal Celebrant.

I am very happy to see the center offering this opportunity for the students and other members of the parish to experience the TLM.

I'm just disappointed that I'll be out of town.

1 comment:

Matthew said...

I haven't heard from you and I see that you have not posted in a while. I am just checking to see if you are well.

Feel free to write me an email when you can.